Helping you achieve
Rechelle is a highly experienced and qualified mental health professional and life coach. She is a licenced clinical Social Worker specialising in mental health, a Holistic Psychotherapist and a qualified Transformational Life Coach (certified with the International Coaching Federation); and is also qualified in Law.
Rechelle has spent over 11 years working in the mental health field with people across the lifespan in Australia and overseas. Her experience has encompassed working in the acute and community sectors of health care systems, in addition to private practice. Rechelle has worked with people in all age groups, from children to older age.
She has significant experience in the assessment, management and support of individuals suffering with mental health issues, crisis, grief and loss, major life transitions, expat relocation and adjustment issues, couples and families, and trauma. Rechelle utilises a person-centred and strengths-based approach in her work with her clients; in addition to many alternative healing modalities such as Yogic philosophy, Reiki, art, movement, meditation and mindfulness.
Rechelle has completed extensive training and education in counselling, coaching, psychotherapy and various modalities of healing (e.g. Reiki), meditation and yoga. Her practice is holistic in the sense that she believes in a treatment approach addressing the whole person, integrating mind, body and spirit; and utilises many of her skills from her therapy toolbox according to the presenting person’s needs. This is all further complemented by her mainstream clinical Social Work training which considers the social, political, economic and other environmental factors in a persons’ life that may be impacting on their presenting difficulties.
Rechelle has skills and experience in the following therapy modalities:
- Process work (process-oriented psychology)
- Cognitive Behavourial Therapy
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Family & systemic therapy
- Crisis assessment
- Trauma de-briefing
- Extensive suicidal ideation assessment & intervention training
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma informed care
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Solution focussed brief therapy
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Grief and bereavement Counselling
- Assessing Psychopathy and risk of violence
- Positive Psychology
- LLB (Hons)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Holistic Psychotherapist (Psychotherapist and Counselling Federation of Australia)
- Certified Transformational Life Coach with Coach Masters Academy Singapore (ICF certified)
- Graduate Certificate Family & Systemic Therapy
- Level 2 Reiki Practitioner
In addition to working with mental health concerns, Rechelle is able to offer life coaching services; either as part of your therapy work, or as a separate or distinct coaching service. Life coaching operates in a different manner to traditional therapy, in that it adopts a positive psychology approach instead of looking for ‘root cause’. It helps you to achieve clarity, awareness, and to make choices that are in line with your innermost desires.
Coaching offers many benefits including:
- Helping you achieve vocational goals, e.g. a new job or promotion
- Identify your values, life goals, dreams and ideal lifestyle
- Achieve the relationships you want and deserve
- Feel calmer happier and fulfilled
- Uncover and conquer negative thought patterns and behaviours that are holding you back
Uncover and conquer
negative thought patterns
We occasionally contact our clients regarding topics of interest in the mental health or coaching fields. Please add your details if you would like to be included in the distribution list.
We respect your privacy.